VIDEO OF THE NOW

Saturday, January 12, 2013

True Facts About Morgan Freeman? Lord Throckmorton Fungusleaves Helps Us Set the Record Straight

Hello again, true believers.  I come to you today with this brief entry, to help clarify some pieces of information that have been disseminated recently by the horrible, horrible mass media...and these pieces of "information" concern one of the greatest actors of our time...a Mister Morgan Freeman.

Yes, it seems that the web has been having quite a bit of fun with Morgan Freeman of late.  This distinguished actor has been at the center of an endless number of internet hoaxes, false news reports, and outright lies.



Take for example, this new video out, which is tobogganing through the vast tubes of the internets entitled "True Facts About Morgan Freeman."  I would tell you all about it, but why should I invest my valuable energies doing that when you can just watch it below.  (I mean it's not like I'm getting paid to write this stuff!)  So, here I present to you: "True Facts About Morgan Freeman" the video...




the "WHAT ABSOLUTE TWADDLE" cat (found on the internets)





HOAXES AND LIES


"Titty sprinkles"??   Morgan Freeman wouldn't say that.




As I said earlier, Morgan Freeman has been the victim of so many falsehoods spread across the internets...from death hoaxes, to something seemingly innocent as people taking words they've written, and assigning Freeman's name to them (I guess because they think it will give the words more credibility?)... that it is high time someone has had the cojones to stand up in Morgan Freeman's defense, and put an end to this absolute twaddle.   I am not that man. 




Alright, cool.   I think I did my good deed for the day by doing my very best to keep anymore dastardly Morgan Freeman rumors from taking off, and getting out of control.  Now, why don't we play ourselves out with a song...with Morgan Freeman portraying Vincent the Vegetable Vampire singing the Vincent the Vegetable Vampire theme music....



Once again, thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo.

Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>