VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, December 5, 2014

Neil Breen is King of the Silver Screen (and Dax Flame is King of YouTube)

walrus vs. polar bear gif


Welcome back, true believers.  This week we take a peak into the mind of one the most unique movie makers in recent memory. 

OBVIOUSLY I am talking about none other than the director of extraordinary motion pictures such as "Fateful Findings",  "Double Down", and "I Am Here..Now"...  a Mr. Neil Breen.


newly invented PAUL WILLIAMS IS SKEPTICAL MEME (I sure hope this takes off)




But you don't have to take my word for it, just watch this week's episode of THROCKMORTON FUNGUSLEAVES ULTIMATE DANCE PARTY AND EXCITING CHANNEL AND MOVIE REVIEWS via my very own youtube channel...






Neil Breen in "I Am Here...Now" gif


WHAT I HAVE SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN gorilla


And if that wasn't enough good news for you, the legendary Dax Flame has finally returned to youtube...





I LIKE WHAT I SEE gif


Once again thank you, and please remember to support your local zoo...


Stay classy, Chicago!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>