VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, April 17, 2015

Sub for Sub at YouTube... Follow for Follow at Tumblr... Is it COMMUNISM? (A Tutorial Starring Boris Fungus)

SNOW MOOSE gif


Guess what, kids.  I have something for you even more terrifying than SNOW MOOSE....  A new video from my youtube channel!



OH NO YOU DIDN'T meme starring Wilford Fungus

As you may have gathered from the title of this post, the video is a tutorial on how to do sub for sub at YouTube, and follow for follow at Tumblr... 



communist doge


Yes, yes...  I know a lot of you are asking the question,  "Does doing sub for sub, or follow for follow make me a communist?"  Welp, I hope this video will put your mind at ease...






That's right.  You should never have to give up your dream of becoming YouTube or Tumblr famous because someone calls you a communist!



DON'T STOP BELIEVING meme


Now shall we end today's entry with SONG OF THE DAY...





Once again, thank you and please support your local zoo.


ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT COMMUNISM meme



And remember...  only you can prevent COMMUNISM!

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>