VIDEO OF THE NOW

Friday, April 22, 2016

Prince Leaves Us... Kanye West Not Going Anywhere (ALSO "Life of Pedro", errr.. I mean "Life of Pablo" REVIEW)

Kim Jong Un applauds another successful missile launch





Well kids... finally we have lift off.  I know I have not posted in a long time, but I'm back... back again.  And so is Kanye West... with his much ballyhooed album "Life of Pedro"...


Kanye West's new album is called "The Life of Pablo".. not "The Life of Pedro"... ehhh, WHO CARES!?


romance is not dead



uhh... I mean "The Life of Pablo."  Whatever.  Just watch my new video...  if you want to.











Also Prince passed away this week...




my face when no one leaves a comment on this post







Here's a video of Prince kicking Kim Kardashian off the stage at one of his concerts.








And that shall end today's journey.  God bless you, and thank you for your support.

My Personal Twitter Feed!

 
>